Friday, October 29, 2010

Small Blessings

I really need a vacuum cleaner.  I know it sounds silly, but I do and it's not in the budget...

Well, two days ago I went to see the Ellen Show.  It was delicious.

First, before the show started I danced around like a crazy fool (which isn't hard for me) and I got a free Tshirt.

Then we got a free Xbox and an Xbox game.

Next, we got a free Sugerland CD.

Last, we got a ticket to return to the 12 days of giveaways.  If you don't know what that is, around Christmas Ellen has 12 shows where she just gives away stuff to the audience.  An example from last year is she gave her audience: $150 shell gas gift card, gucci sunglasses for $300, a $180 Samsonite suitcase, $1500 stay at Montage, and a $500 laptop.  All in one day.  So, sufficed to say, I'm excited to go back.

I honestly thought "I wonder if we could win a vacuum cleaner on the 12 days of giveaways..."

Well, at the end of the show they announced that instead of giving us the Xbox, they were giving us a giftcard to Best Buy to buy the Xbox (or whatever we wanted.)

I will be heading to the vacuum cleaner section (and I'll have a couple hundred dollars left over for something fun).

God takes care of me.

Let's play a new game called "Where's Liz?"

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I'l be following your adevntures :)

    -Amy Burdick

    ReplyDelete